CMGA is proud to announce our 2017 charity recipient – PAWS Assistance Dogs.
PAWS Assistance Dogs is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that promotes independence for combat wounded veterans and children with life-changing disabilities through partnerships with skilled assistance dogs.
Previous charities who have benefitted from the CMGA:
- Naples International Film Festival – NIFF celebrates independent film and filmmakers in an intimate festival setting that enhances the cultural and artistic life of our community.
- Fun Time Academy – Providing education and care for low-income, working families.
- Kidz Act – Providing children ages 4-18 years an opportunity to develop performance skills and to provide opportunities to perform on stage.
- Honor Flight – Dedicated to transporting as many United States military veterans as possible to see memorials of the respective war they fought in Washington, D.C. at no cost to the veterans.
- PAWS Assistance Dogs – To provide service and assistance dogs to disabled American veterans and children with neurological or physical disabilities.