The CMGA is committed to supporting our veterans through the power of art. Beneficiaries of the CMGA support our mission. Recipients of the 2019 CMGA proceeds will be announced later in the year. Please check back.
Previous charities who have benefitted from the CMGA:
- Honor Flight – Dedicated to transporting as many United States military veterans as possible to see memorials of the respective war they fought in Washington, D.C. at no cost to the veterans.
- PAWS Assistance Dogs – To provide service and assistance dogs to disabled American veterans and children with neurological or physical disabilities.
- Naples International Film Festival – NIFF celebrates independent film and filmmakers in an intimate festival setting that enhances the cultural and artistic life of our community.
- Fun Time Academy – Providing education and care for low-income, working families.
- Kidz Act – Providing children ages 4-18 years an opportunity to develop performance skills and to provide opportunities to perform on stage.